Don’t have the time or resources to create powerful content that builds a brand your audience feels a connection to? Let us do it for you.

Our talented in-house team can create on-brand photography, videos and creative copywriting for your website and social media. So you can focus on running your business, while we build your brand. 

96% of our clients rate our work as ‘very high quality’ (and in case you were wondering, the other 4% also rated it highly).


Crest Leather enjoyed a 400% increase in new accounts after partnering with Tann Westlake

“We are getting an increasing number of sample requests through the website; the majority of these are from accounts not on our database which is great. At this rate, we may have to employ someone part-time to fill-in new customer cards. We are clearly gaining traction here!”

Marketing Manager, Crest Leather
Find Out How

How we work

01 Ideas

We start by understanding exactly what you want from your content – your channels, goals, target audience, strategy, competition and key messages. From this your dedicated account manager will prepare a brief for our in-house creative team.

02 Concept

Our creatives use the brief and your script, if you have one for videos, to prepare an initial storyboard or moodboard, developing a concept which we present to you for approval.

03 Design

Once your concepts are approved, we bring it to life combining photography, graphics, copy, audio, voiceover and effects. We’ll present you with first visuals and renders which we’ll go through together to work out if any amends are required.

04 Delivery

When you’re happy with the final result, we render and convert to any file formats you need. We’ll can also add your content to Vimeo, YouTube, social channels or your website.

Top Content Creation FAQs

How long does content production take?

This will very much depend on the scope of the project. Your account manager will be able to give you a rough time frame on your initial meeting, and once a brief has been taken a more detailed breakdown can be supplied.

How creative are your ideas?

We’re a creative and design led agency. Creativity is at the centre of everything we do. Here’s what one of our clients had to say about us: “Working with Tann Westlake is an utter shot of creative fresh air. From discussions around your brief, the genius interpretation and work behind the project, the remarkable customer service given and finally the delivery of an incredible end product, it’s been an utter joy.” The Body Shop Foundation

What types of content do you produce?

The type of work we produce varies hugely depending on the project and brand we’re working with. Examples include: Photography, videos, animation, creative copywriting, social content, web pages, blogs, graphics and illustrations.

Does your content get results?

Yes. The explosion of mobile browsing and video consumption has forced brands to think outside the box in order to engage their audiences. Our in-house creative team specialise in delivering highly targeted messages to customers and stakeholders for maximum viewing engagement.

What industries does Tann Westlake specialise in?

We don’t, our skills can be applied to any industry, irrespective of it’s nature.

Do you want more engagement?