Our in-house team of experienced website developers will take your design, and bring it to life with a creative, perfectly functioning and high performing website that grows your online presence and delivers the commercial results you need.

We specialise in WordPress and Magento websites (including multi language), and are obsessive about speed, load time and quality scores.

96% of our clients rate our work as ‘very high quality’ (and in case you were wondering, the other 4% also rate it highly).

Related Case Studies

How we work

01 Brief

So you have a clear idea of what you want your website to look like, but you’re not sure how to make it work. That’s where we come into play. Our dedicated account manager will find out exactly what you need your website to do, before briefing our in-house development team.

02 Planning

Working off your brief, our in-house UX and UI team will investigate the right structure for your site. They’ll ensure it has the right amount of pages, with the content in the right place, we can plan the perfect user journey, using the right technology – always with a mobile first approach.

03 Development

Our experienced in-house development team will then take everyone agreed at the planning stage and bring your site to life, with bespoke, hand coding.

04 Testing

Once your site is ready, we test it thoroughly across all browsers (including mobile). with user acceptance testing. So when you’re ready to launch your site to the world you’re 100% confident that it looks perfect on every device, and every single link and button works exactly as it should.

Top Web Development FAQs

Do you handle all website development work in-house?

Yes. We have a dedicated team of in-house professional website developers who have many years’ experience developing sites for a variety of industries, and on a range of content management systems. 

Do you create easy-to-use websites?

Yes. Most of our websites are built using the WordPress content management system (CMS), unless otherwise specified. WordPress is renowned for its simple to use dashboard, which makes updates to your website content very easy.

For larger e-commerce websites we use Magento.

Can I edit the website myself? If not, what do you charge for updates and changes?

Yes, you’ll be given a login to your website when it’s finished. We’ll also give you training on how to use the dashboard, so it is easy for you to understand. If you’d like us to make future changes these are billed at our hourly rate in 15-minute increments.

Will my website to be mobile friendly?

Yes, We’re a ‘mobile first’ agency. Google now penalises non-mobile friendly websites in search. As a result, we only create mobile-friendly websites for our clients.

Do you provide any website guarantee or warranty?

Yes, we provide 30 days of code base support, which includes bug fixes and technical support. After this period we offer a comprehensive website maintenance plan which will include regular website updates and back-ups.

These updates protect your website from potential threats that may compromise your website. If your website should be compromised you would never lose more than 30 days of data.

Love more clicks?