Digital Marketing Specialist
Creative digital agency Tann Westlake is looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist to join our team. You’ll work on an exciting portfolio of clients across a diverse range of industries. Liaising with colleagues and client stakeholders, you’ll grow brands and businesses via creative digital marketing, specifically but not limited to social media marketing and paid media.
The role is currently offered full time but we are happy to explore part-time and flexible working options for the right candidate. We are office-based but there is flexibility for some home working depending on needs. Tann Westlake is committed to making diversity, equity and inclusion part of everything we do – from how we build our websites to how we build our team. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Please inform us if there are any accommodations we can provide to allow you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Based in a beautiful location near Chichester, Tann Westlake is a Google Partner and provides web and digital marketing magic to a host of local, national and global brands. We’re a team of ambitious, creative and driven designers, developers, digital marketing gurus and client-service professionals.
- Developing client briefs into successful digital strategies that are tailored to clients’ needs.
- Manage clients’ social media and blog content – planning, drafting, amending, scheduling, publishing, monitoring and reporting – across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Write engaging copy for ads, blogs and social media.
- Optimising clients’ performance marketing campaigns – specifically Google Ads and paid social campaigns.
- Liaise with the design team to bring ideas to life.
- Create and manage monthly performance reports regarding goals achievement for clients. Provide benchmarks and references with clear learnings for future planning.
- Enhance our service and drive better results via deep-dive audits, building advanced testing plans, tactical decision-making and pushing industry standards.
- Lead and manage all content opportunities for Tann Westlake’s own social media, creating content by capturing BTS, Instagram reels and videos on agency happenings.
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a comparable role (agency or in-house).
- Demonstrable experience of social media marketing across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance.
- Understanding of audience targeting and how to use it effectively.
- Proficiency with social software/tools, e.g., Facebook Business Manager.
- An understanding of Search Optimisation.
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and its features.
- Excellent copywriting skills, and an ability to adapt to different brands’ tone of voice.
- Proven ability to communicate results in an effective and solution-oriented way in order to achieve a high degree of long-term client satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a flexible, adaptable working style.
- An ability to learn quickly and multi-task; to work under pressure and at a fast pace.
- Attention to detail both creatively and numerically.
Desired (but not essential)
- Google Ads & Facebook certified.
- Experience in planning and delivering successful paid media campaigns – specifically Google Ad Search, Remarketing, Display as well as social advertising on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Proficiency skills with Photoshop and video editing would be a plus as would experience with WordPress and Campaign Monitor.
- Proven ability to juggle different brands/campaigns, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Digital agency experience.
- Experience with agency software (e.g. G Suite, Basecamp, Trello, Bugherd, Slack).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Why join us?
- Engaged and friendly team
- Great office environment, an easy commute from Worthing, Chichester and Horsham
- Extra day’s holiday for your birthday and an additional day’s holiday for each year’s service (up to five days)
- High street vouchers incentive scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free on-site parking space
- Company pension scheme
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you include a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience will enable you to thrive in this role. We will conduct preliminary interviews with strong candidates as we receive promising applications so we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Salary: £30,000 – 35,000pa depending on experience
Location: Walberton, West Sussex
We love what we do – so much it never really feels like ‘work’. And that’s what we look for in the people who join our team. We want people who are passionate about what they do, and brilliant at doing it. Just like us.