Tann Westlake Limited, Registration number 04383319. Registered office: Smalls Hill Farm, Smalls Hill Road, Leigh, Surrey, RH2 8QB.
- Company has experience and expertise in the development of Search Engine Optimisation (“SEO”) Strategies for Web Pages, Web Sites and other Networks.
- Customer desires to have Company develop and deploy Search Engine Optimisation Strategies, link building, keyword Optimisation and other.
- Company desires to develop Customer’s SEO Strategy and Services on the terms and conditions set forth herein (“SEO”) starting on the date above.
- ‘Start Date’ will be confirmed in writing by email.
In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement, Customer and Company hereby agree as follows:
1. Development of Strategy and Optimisation Services
Company agrees to create, install, manage, develop and employ custom SEO strategies according to the terms proposed.
Company agrees to develop the SEO pursuant to the specifications set out above.
3. Delivery Dates and Milestones
Company will use reasonable diligence in the development of the SEO services and endeavour to deliver to Customer all deliverables and milestones detailed in the previously considered proposal document. Customer acknowledges, however, that this delivery and the other milestones listed, are estimates, and are not benchmarks of success.
4. Services Provided
SEO services are intended to provide Customer with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO services may include, but are not limited to: Keyword Selection, Web Page Creation, Edits and Custom Onsite Development, Software, Services.
5. Customer acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- Company accepts no responsibility for policies of third party search engines, directories or other websites.
- Customer acknowledges that the nature of many of the resources Company may employ under this Agreement are competitive in nature. Company does not guarantee #1 positions, consistent positioning, “top 10 positions” or guaranteed placement for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Customer acknowledges that SEO and submissions to search engines and directories can take an indefinite amount of time.
- Customer acknowledges that any of the search engines, directories or other resources may block, prevent or otherwise stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Customer acknowledges that search engines may drop listings from its database for no apparent or predictable reason.
6. Payment/Cancellation Terms
- Company will issue Customer with an invoice each and every calendar month from the Start Date. This will run for a period of 12 months unless otherwise stated above.
- Customer will be issued an invoice for setup on the start date of their campaign which must be paid within 7 days of commencement unless Company otherwise agreed.
- Company or Customer may cancel the terms of this agreement at any point after the 12-month contract with 30 days’ notice period.
- After the initial 12-month agreement a rolling monthly contract will be active unless otherwise agreed.
- Customer may cancel this agreement at any point during the 12-month period or indeed the 30 days thereafter.
- Customer agrees that in this instance the remaining and agreed amounts owed for the rest of the term will be owed within 30 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation date will start from the next calendar invoice unless the previous invoice was within 5 working days.
- The Company must receive a request of cancellation in writing by email. Verbal is not a valid form of cancellation.
- If Customer and Company do not agree a 12-month contract, a 90 days’ notice period will be active for the length of the campaign. All Cancellation procedures will remain the same.
7. No Responsibility for Loss/Change
Company will have no responsibility for any third-party disrupting, intruding or otherwise copying files or changing algorithms in part or in whole on all or any part of the work performed for SEO. Company is not responsible for any down time, lost files, improper links or any other loss that may occur in the operation of SEO under this Agreement.